Monday, February 22, 2010

How I feel about being an online student.

I love being an online student. When I was a kid I never liked school, I was the always the kid sitting by her self and picked last for anything in gym class. Going to school online is much easier for me, I can do the class work when ever I want as long as its done by Tuesday nights. Since I start online classes in June, My daughter and mother have also started to take classes to. Its like a family thing, the only problem with this is at first we were fighting over one computer, that did not work out to well. My mom bought herself a new one when she started in January, so me and my daughter are still fighting over one computer, but we have been making it work so far.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, me and my mom is going to Kaplan. In the first term we had a class together. It is nice that we can help each other with homework. It is also nice that I got a computer of my own it would be difficult to share or if you have classes on the same day.

    ReplyDelete