Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Unit 4 Plagiarism

Hi everyone
I hope you all had a good week, I have. This week we did a lot of work with plagiarism at school and work. Answering this weeks blog assignment I decided to do the last one about the internet blur the lines of "legelly owned". I think the internet diffently blurs the lines of legelly owned, if something is on the internet it seems to become legelly owned by everyone. We should be afaid to put anything on-line if it may hurt anyone. Like today a got an e-mail that was pictures of people at Wal-mart. In the pictures it had people dressed in odd outfits to put in nicely. Who ever made this e-mail tryed to block out some of the peoples eyes but that did nothing to protect who they were. I think it was wrong for someone to put these pictures of people that they do not even know on the internet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just wandering around some of the blogs. I got that same e-mail from Walmart. i doubt if they are even true actually. But it's not a nice thing to do if it is true. Prof J

    ReplyDelete